Nathan Sokalski

3/25/2008 4:55:00 PM

As we all know, the ~ can be used to represent the site root in URLs used in
server controls. What function would be used to replace the ~ with the site
root in a String passed to it? Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski@hotmail.com

1 Answer

David R. Longnecker

Nathan-

You can mix and match various properties of HttpContext and Request. Rick
S. has a nice list of the various properties on his blog at http://www.west-wind.com/weblog/post....
I've referenced that page a few times just to remember which did what. ;)

There's also a part at the bottom for creating a helper method for server
controls.

HTH.

-dl

--