microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingcontrols

Sample code for a server control with templates and databinding ?

abargaddon

1/15/2008 9:56:00 PM

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find some sample code for creating a server
control with templates and databinding ? Or a tutorial ?

I am developing a hierarchical control, sort of treeView, where the main
control has a template defined. That template is used to render each sub
element. That template may have some Databinder.eval(...) which must
look into the sub element it renders.

Thanks in advance,
Abargaddon