Fabien Henriet

1/12/2008 1:27:00 PM

Hello,

I try to create a custom control using an updatepanel. Everything is
working perfectly except a little thing.
I override the onInit method and create my updatepanel and add all the
composant within. In the contenttemplatecontainer, I have a textbox and 3
linkbuttons. On each linkbutton, I add an event for the click.

At runtime, when I click on one linkbutton, my control is perfectly
refreshed (partial refresh of the page is working fine), but my event is
never fired although I created my linkbutton in the onInit method.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance,
Fabien.

1 Answer

CliveBredenkamp

HI Fabien,

Can you please post your code to the feed?

Thanks
Clive

Posted as a reply to:

Custom controls and UpdatePanel

Hello,

I try to create a custom control using an updatepanel. Everything is
working perfectly except a little thing.
I override the onInit method and create my updatepanel and add all the
composant within. In the contenttemplatecontainer, I have a textbox and 3
linkbuttons. On each linkbutton, I add an event for the click.

At runtime, when I click on one linkbutton, my control is perfectly
refreshed (partial refresh of the page is working fine), but my event is
never fired although I created my linkbutton in the onInit method.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance,
Fabien.

WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-service...