rodchar

11/20/2007 8:50:00 PM

hey all,

I'm trying to follow the article walkthrough from msdn and had an issue that
i'd like to get some help with if i could. i've gone thru the whole
walkthrough and it works fine except for when i go into design view it shows
an error trying to render my the custom control.

NOTE: To view image: don't click the image link, just copy it to another
browser. for some reason it won't work if you click it directly.
Here's the image of the issue:
http://www25.brinkster.com/rodchar/issue200711...

NOTE: This link is fine to click directly.
Here's the article link:
Developing Custom Data-Bound Web Server Controls for ASP.NET 2.0
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/librar...(VS.80).aspx

thanks,
rodchar
1 Answer

rodchar

hey all,
i apologize here the real article link:
Walkthrough: Creating a Custom Data-Bound ASP.NET Web Control for ASP.NET 2.0