microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingcontrols

MI5 Persecution: Jon Holmes (4-5/Jan/2002) (23647

MI5Victim

11/17/2007 10:14:00 PM

Virgin Radio-Jon Holmes (4-5/Jan/2002)

Here are two segments from Virgin FM, one on Friday, the other on Saturday,
both from the Jon Holmes evening show.

Certainty level: 80%

In early January 2002 I listened for the first time in some months to Virgin Radio,
specifically to the Jon Holmes evening show on Friday 4 January 2002. They promptly
attacked me verbally. Again, context is relevant. There are three instances in the
space of two minutes on this extract;

00:18 "are you lying?"
00:22 "it's not fair"
01:24 "everyone at the amateur c+ turbo programmers club found it hilarious"

The first phrase is a straight slander. MI5 were trying to portray me as a liar at
around this time; I have other audio with the same accusation. "are you lying?"; unsophisticated.

It's closely followed by the words "it's not fair". Note carefully the way he says it,
quickly, as if to deny what he says. The phrase "not fair" was first created by OCTS MD
H S.-W. in Nov/1992, and picked up on my first visit to hospital soon after
"they should have paid your fare").
Again, unsophisticated parrotting of a key phrase.

The third phrase is explicable through contemporaneous context. That morning I had
phoned about a C++ course. "c+ turbo programmers club"... again, somewhat brazen
we're-listening-to-what-he-says-on-the-phone, and he-can't-prove-it. Something got lost
in translation from MI5's watchers to Virgin, because "c+ turbo" means nothing.... there
is no C+ turbo language, only C++, of which Turbo C++ is one implementation.

Certainty level: 80%

I wasn't entirely convinced from Friday's programme, but the following evening's
show confirmed it. It contained a number of references to my condition, of which the
following excerpt is one such;

00:09 "I'm not well, and no-one cares"
00:24 "my voice sounds all funny"
01:01 "do you mean people that aren't mad"
01:05 "medical problem is it"

"I'm not well" doesn't mean he has a cold; it means he is being sarcastic about my
mental illness. "my voice sounds all funny" refers to the change in nature of my
voice when acute illness hits. "do you mean people that aren't mad" is obvious.
"medical problem is it"..... rubbing salt into the wound.

Dr.SirJohnHoward,AC,WSCMoF<malcum.fabian.the.racist.terrorist\

Gross!

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_...
- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical shithead and pompous fuckwit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CUNT!"
- FlangesBum on learning the truth about Labour's economic capabilities.

"I don't care what you fuckers think!"
- KRudd the KRude Rat at his finest again.

"We'll just change it all when we get in."
- Garrett the carrott