microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingcontrols

Getting inputype Checkbox values without ID

Mansi Shah

I have used a literal control in my form and it's text is generated
dynamically. It has all the products with checkboxs. Now i want all the
values of products, the user have checked.

Can anybody tell how can i get values of dynamically genereated(input
type="Checkbox") control's value??

waiting for reply..

Thank you,
Mansi Shah.

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***
2 Answers

Nathan Sokalski

First of all, why are you using a literal control to create checkboxes? But
if you do want to do it that way, I think that you use the Request.Form
property. Take a look at the documentation for details; I have never done it
this way, and am not 100% positive that this is how to do it since I have
not looked at the details yet. However, my recommendation would be to not
create form fields using literal control. If none of the existing controls
meet your need, write a custom control or write a class that inherits one of
the existing controls.
--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski@hotmail.com

"Mansi Shah" <mansi@devdex.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> I have used a literal control in my form and it's text is generated
> dynamically. It has all the products with checkboxs. Now i want all the
> values of products, the user have checked.
>
> Can anybody tell how can i get values of dynamically genereated(input
> type="Checkbox") control's value??
>
> waiting for reply..
>
> Thank you,
> Mansi Shah.
>
> *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

Mansi Shah

Thanx for your reply. U r right. so, I had impletemented it using
gridview instead literal N its working perfect.

Regards,