microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingcontrols

Localization ASP.NET WebControl question

PJ

9/8/2007 1:03:00 PM

Greetings

I'm developing a WebControl and I need to check the Page.Culture
property in DESIGN time, in order to display the proper contents on
the WebControl.

I have run out of ideas of how to do it.

I've even checked the Page.Culture in the Reflector and it show in
plain english that the Page.Culture property is, sort of, WriteOnly.
When read the Page.Culture property return the
CultureInfo.DisplayName.

If someone can gelp me I'd appreciate

PJ
http://pjondevelopment....

2 Answers

PJ

Because no one answered I just thought of bump this thread.

PJ
http://pjondevelopment....

efish

In article <0ba0e204-8a1c-4f5c-a703-c12479c89223@p69g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentologist@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jan 12, 12:55?am, jommycross@[127.1] (Jommy Cross) wrote:
> > On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 01:12:05 -0800, Gerry Armstrong
> > <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in msg
> > <8q29o3puhgnikm4toatv6b6bp49h99f...@4ax.com>:
> > <snip>>Turn your attention to the bullying issue, which I think is beginning
> > >to achieve irreversible information diffusion in society. Don't bully
> > >me with your good mind, give me a break for God's sake.
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > You're asking for slack, Gerry? Only Bob can give you that...
> >
> > But your outstanding talent for bulldada would make you strong in the cult.
> >
> > Join us... join us...
> >
> > Ever yours in fandom,
> > Jommy Cross

> > This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
> > before you hallucinate
>
> They send out efish and you.

Ever yours in theydom, jommy!

hahahahahaha