blanic via DotNetMonster.com

7/10/2007 3:43:00 PM

I have a text box now that works the way I want, the code is attached. But I
want to make it a label instead to return the same data. But I cant get it
to work. Any help would be great

Dim sql As String

sql = "SELECT * FROM Security_Tbl "

Connect()

rs.Open(sql, conn, 1, 3)

Do Until rs.EOF = True

lstSystems.Items.Add(rs.Fields("SecLevel").Value) THIS IS MY
TEXT BOX THAT I WANT TO MAKE A LABEL

rs.MoveNext()

Loop

disconnect()

Just Wondering

On 12/7/2011 7:29 AM, Mulligan wrote:
> On Dec 6, 2:46 pm, Just Wondering<fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> On 12/6/2011 8:05 AM, Mulligan wrote:> I suggest you comply, and don't give any backtalk.
>>
>> I suggest you stop looking on Usenet
>
> Tell that to your puppet judge.

Whoever this judge is that you refer to, he's not MY judge.

> He is the one illegally running a case on usenet.

Oh, there's a judge "illegally running a case on usenet"? Would you care
to point us to the newsgroup where that's happening, and include his
screen name so we can read his posts?

Mulligan

On Dec 7, 3:07 pm, Just Wondering <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 12/7/2011 7:29 AM, Mulligan wrote:
>
> > On Dec 6, 2:46 pm, Just Wondering<fmh...@comcast.net>  wrote:
> >> On 12/6/2011 8:05 AM, Mulligan wrote:>  I suggest you comply, and don't give any backtalk.
>
> >> I suggest you stop looking on Usenet
>
> > Tell that to your puppet judge.
>
> Whoever this judge is that you refer to, he's not MY judge.
>
> > He is the one illegally running a case on usenet.
>
> Oh, there's a judge "illegally running a case on usenet"? Would you care
> to point us to the newsgroup where that's happening, and include his
> screen name so we can read his posts?

If he is not running the case, what has he been doing?