PokerMan

7/4/2007 7:23:00 PM

Hi

I am making a drag and drop control for a email layout.

I have a drop down list used for the subject and want to allow the developer
to add items to the collection of the drop down.

The listitem editor works, come sup and i can add. However the moment i go
to source view and back to design view it loses its values?

How do i set a dropdown list control values within another control that
holds it?

Thanks

1 Answer

Bilal Haidar [MVP]

Hello,
It seems it is an issue with VS and not something related to ASP.NET.
Did you try to bind the values to the DropDownList programmatically?

Thanks

--
Bilal Haidar [MVP,MCT]