microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingcontrols

How to fire a client event from a composite control

Shawn Jackson

7/3/2007 11:45:00 AM

hi,
i have a composite control that contains a textbox. I want the
programmer that uses my control to be able to write a javascript
function to handle the onchange event of the textbox.

How can I do that ?
Thank you

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***
1 Answer

Sergey Poberezovskiy

Provide a public property OnClientTextChange as string and then in PreRender
event add this to your internal textbox' onchange attribute