microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingcontrols

How Capture windows2003 users login and logoff time.

manu.chaudhari

6/24/2007 11:55:00 AM

I need help about capturing time when user logs on to win2003.
Is there any way for capturing this time using VB 6.0

Please Help.

2 Answers

Teemu Keiski

I don't know, but you won't find that information in this newsgroup, that's
for sure.

--
Teemu Keiski
AspInsider, ASP.NET MVP

<manu.chaudhari@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I need help about capturing time when user logs on to win2003.
> Is there any way for capturing this time using VB 6.0
>
> Please Help.

David R. Longnecker

That's more of a WSH or PowerShell question to attach to the eventlog. I
don't know of any VB6 libraries off the top of my head, though... If you're
not locked into VB6, do some searching on Google or something for "PowerShell"
+"Event Viewer" +"Security Log" and see what you get.

Or check out the WSH and PowerShell newsgroups... the experts in those channels
will probably be more helpful.

^^/

HTH.

-dl