[ANN] Ruwiki Presentation Slides (RubyConf 2004

Austin Ziegler

10/9/2004 1:14:00 PM

For those of you who remember that my computer died, I finally got it
back to a point where I could do anything useful on Thursday, but I've
been too busy to actually finalise the Ruwiki 0.9.0 release or even
publish my Ruwiki presentation slides.

These slides are now available from the Ruwiki RubyForge website:

http://rubyforge.org/docman/index.php?g...

Enjoy!

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue@gmail.com
* Alternate: austin@halostatue.ca

3 Answers

gabriele renzi

Austin Ziegler ha scritto:

> For those of you who remember that my computer died, I finally got it
> back to a point where I could do anything useful on Thursday, but I've
> been too busy to actually finalise the Ruwiki 0.9.0 release or even
> publish my Ruwiki presentation slides.
>
> These slides are now available from the Ruwiki RubyForge website:
>
> http://rubyforge.org/docman/index.php?g...

emh.. the .pdf link brings me a ruwiki.exe file..

Curt Hibbs

gabriele renzi wrote:

> Austin Ziegler ha scritto:
>
> > For those of you who remember that my computer died, I finally got it
> > back to a point where I could do anything useful on Thursday, but I've
> > been too busy to actually finalise the Ruwiki 0.9.0 release or even
> > publish my Ruwiki presentation slides.
> >
> > These slides are now available from the Ruwiki RubyForge website:
> >
> > http://rubyforge.org/docman/index.php?g...
> >

> emh.. the .pdf link brings me a ruwiki.exe file..

Strange... I pick up the PDF just fine.

Curt

gabriele renzi

Curt Hibbs ha scritto:

>>>http://rubyforge.org/docman/index.php?g...
>>>

>>emh.. the .pdf link brings me a ruwiki.exe file..
>

> Strange... I pick up the PDF just fine.
>
> Curt

then I guess it is a problem with my mozilla /on windows/ that getting
'application/binary' inteprets it as an exe.