Thank-you letter: RubyConf2004

SASADA Koichi

10/8/2004 3:16:00 PM

Hi guys,

I backed to Japan with no trouble :)

I uploaded following resource used by RubyConf2004 presentation.

Very thanks to RubyConf staffs and attendances.

Presentation Slide:
http://www.atdot.net/yarv/RubyConf2004_YA...

Benchmark:
http://www.atdot.net/yarv/bench_20...

[Envrionment]
Sharp MURAMASA (PC MT1-H1)
Mobile Pentium-3 500Mhz
128MB memory
Windows 2000, cygwin, gcc 3.3.3, ruby 1.9.0 i386-cygwin(2004-09-01)

[CAUTION]
This benchmark is result of YARV current version.
Because YARV is not complete implementation, this result should
be changed on future version.

Thanks,
--
// SASADA Koichi at atdot dot net
//

2 Answers

gabriele renzi

SASADA Koichi ha scritto:

> Hi guys,
>
> I backed to Japan with no trouble :)
>
> I uploaded following resource used by RubyConf2004 presentation.
>
> Very thanks to RubyConf staffs and attendances.

thanks for this.. and very impressive results!
I wish I was able to help :/

Chad Fowler

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 00:15:46 +0900, SASADA Koichi <ko1@atdot.net> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I backed to Japan with no trouble :)
>
> I uploaded following resource used by RubyConf2004 presentation.
>
> Very thanks to RubyConf staffs and attendances.
>
> Presentation Slide:
> http://www.atdot.net/yarv/RubyConf2004_YA...
>
> Benchmark:
> http://www.atdot.net/yarv/bench_20...
>
> [Envrionment]
> Sharp MURAMASA (PC MT1-H1)
> Mobile Pentium-3 500Mhz
> 128MB memory
> Windows 2000, cygwin, gcc 3.3.3, ruby 1.9.0 i386-cygwin(2004-09-01)
>
> [CAUTION]
> This benchmark is result of YARV current version.
> Because YARV is not complete implementation, this result should
> be changed on future version.

Thank you, Koichi! It was an honor to meet you and to listen to your talk.

We hope to see you again next year!

Chad