any more slides - videos, etc. from the US-RubyConf?

Armin Roehrl

10/7/2004 11:16:00 AM

Hi all,

I am curious.

Any more slides online? Sofar I have seen only
Hal's slides.

I am searching for food for discussion for the Euruko
taking place that weekend.

Thanks,
-A

3 Answers

Jamis Buck

Armin Roehrl wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am curious.
>
> Any more slides online? Sofar I have seen only
> Hal's slides.
>
> I am searching for food for discussion for the Euruko
> taking place that weekend.
>
> Thanks,
> -A

My slides (for the Copland IOC/DI presentation) are at:

http://www.jamisbuck.org/pr...

- Jamis

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3@email.byu.edu

James Britt

Armin Roehrl wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am curious.
>
> Any more slides online? Sofar I have seen only
> Hal's slides.

I posted an entry on ruby-doc.org about where to find my slides from my
talk about ruby-doc.org

http://www.ruby-doc.org/index.rb/2004/Oct/2#ruby-doc.org__-_Now_and_the_Future_Pr...

James

Jim Weirich

Armin Roehrl wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am curious.
>
> Any more slides online? Sofar I have seen only
> Hal's slides.
>
> I am searching for food for discussion for the Euruko
> taking place that weekend.

The RubyGems presentation is at:

http://onest.../articles/rubyg...

--