Event ID: 19011
Date: 30/04/2002
Time: 11:01:06
User: N/A
Computer: AREAGEM-DESKTOP
The description for Event ID ( 19011 ) in Source ( MSSQL$NETSDK ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be
able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and
Support for details. The following information is part of the event:
(SpnRegister) : Error 1231.

Does this mean anything to anyone???

TIA
Colin B