comp.programming.threads

So i will share with you this beautiful song

Ramine

4/3/2016 2:33:00 AM

Hello,

I am living in Quebec , Canada.

And i speak french in my day to day life...

So i will share with you this beautiful song from
a singer called Celine Dion, she is a french too from Quebec.

Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
1 Answer

Lord Vetinari

"Xan Du" <xan747@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Lord Vetinari wrote:
>> "John Manning" <jrobertm@terra.com.br> wrote in message
>>> Jon Stewart had one of the most effective take downs of Fox News ever
>>> done last night. It's a must watch.
>>>
>>> Stewart's argument centers around Fox News analyst Newt Gingrich and
>>> host Sean Hannity discussing the arms agreement in what appears to be in
>>> direct conflict with the facts of the treaty.
>>>
>>> Watch:
>>> http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-april-8-2010/the-big-b...
>>
>> What the fuck is wrong with these people? I can't think of even one good
>> reason to put video up that cannot play on earlier versions of Adobe
>> Flash Player. It isn't as if there is any substantial change in it.
>
> It's been made to be compatible with Flex 4, which itself is a morass of
> horrible code, botched refactoring, dubious "improvements", and woeful
> backward compatibility. My view of it is too many developers trying to do
> too much in too little time. I hate it.
>
>> I'll have to watch it when I get home. Dhammit.
>
> Good luck. Any flash video on this laptop pegs both cores out at 100%.
> It's teh sux0r.

My laptop does just fine with them....but then, I had it custom built.