status of Ruby 1.8.2 release ??

Leo

10/5/2004 3:30:00 PM

Hi Everybody,
I am quite worried about the status of the forthcoming
Ruby-1.8.2 release. A preview2 version has been around since July
but no word on when the actual release will happen.
In meanwhile a new edition of famous Pickaxe book is out covering
yet not-released 1.8.2 version of the language.

Could someone, please, shed some light on what is going on
and what exactly drags 1.8.2 for so long.

Thanks,
--Leo--

[ LEOR _at_ WINLAB _dot_ RUTGERS _dot_ EDU ]

1 Answer

Bill Guindon

Leo <see_signature@for.my.email> wrote:

> Could someone, please, shed some light on what is going on
> and what exactly drags 1.8.2 for so long.

answered here:
http://www.ruby-talk.com/cgi-bin/vframe.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/114883?114...

--
Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)