http-access2 and vars

werkt

10/5/2004 2:55:00 PM

I seem to be unable to pass vars to post requests using the body element.
This param passing code works under Net::HTTP, but I need the added
ability to do cookies. A sample of the code I'm trying to test is
http://www.csh.rit.edu/~wer..., and the resulting page should have
something in the value field of both Email and Passwd. Maybe I'm just
missing the proper type for the body, but the only way I'm able to pass
those vars is to include them in the url line, which I am not sure would
be included in a secure transmission (not the I'm sure post vars are
anyway).

Any help anyone has would be welcome.