OpenWave simulator - Internet Mobile Tollkit

Joseph Bartoli

Joseph Bartoli

Sorry,

now work fine with Microsoft Mobile Explorer

Thx.

(Andres Sanabria)

Mandar

Hi Joseph,

Which version of OpenWave simulator you are using?
I guess it should not be problem with OpenWave. I'm using
OpenWave 3.2 for testing and it works fine. Could you
please post the code that you have written?

Regards
Mandar