Sharique

4/6/2007 11:31:00 AM

Hi !
I am trying to build a search control that you can see its image at the link.
The idea is the plus sign will create another line of the search tool and the minus will remove it from the page.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42308986@N00/...

Which way I should do that easily? A User Control ? or ? With the user control how will a user control create itself again?
Please hel

From http://www.developm.../g/10_0_0_0_0_0/dotnet-framework-aspnet-buildingc...

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Group
http://www.developm...
1 Answer

MasterGaurav \(www.edujini-labs.com\)

> Which way I should do that easily? A User Control ? or ? With the user
> control how will a user control create itself again?
> Please help

Let each row be WebControl.
Use Repeater control with a custom ITemplate implementation... and then use
it as the ItemTemplate.

See http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/0e3... for a small but
decent example.

--