Anonimo

9/25/2006 1:50:00 PM

I Had realized a user contro ctrlContro and i load it in this way:

ctrlControl c1=new ctrlControl
c1.Partent=this;
c1.Show();

this is right, how do i unload this controls ?

c1.dispose();
c1=null

is wrong

tnx

2 Answers

Muhammad Mosa

Are you talking about Windows UserControl?!
if so you need to know that this is:
Discussions in dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingcontrols
Which is ASP.NET Controls not Windows Forms
anyway, you can set the visiblity of your control to false, or remove if
from the controls collection of its parent control or form
--
Muhammad Mosa
Software Engineer & Solution Developer

"Max3vil" wrote:

> I Had realized a user contro ctrlContro and i load it in this way:
>
> ctrlControl c1=new ctrlControl
> c1.Partent=this;
> c1.Show();
>
> this is right, how do i unload this controls ?
>
> c1.dispose();
> c1=null
>
> is wrong
>
> tnx

Afton Wynona

try the http.cookieUnload() function , or reinstall windows.