Mobility conference powerpoint slides? ( somone @ MS ? )

dannyb

4/24/2002 10:48:00 AM

Hi

I recently went to the Microsoft Mobility conference in London. Which I
thought was very good and informative. But I would like to get my hands on
the slides that where used within the sessions. I know Microsoft plan to
send us all a DVD with everything on it, but that's approx. 1 month after
the event. I have to present my argument for using the .net platform for
our future mobile development (which is starting now) as soon as possible
(month is to long to wait)

Of course I wrote notes while there but, I would like to reflect back to the
slides for further information.

Did any body download the slides to there own devices that I could have?
or is there someone at Microsoft who can help me convince my company that
this is the root to go down.

Thanks for any help possible.

Danny

3 Answers

Mark Fitzpatrick

Usually they will post them at http://www.microsoft.co... if they're
going to post them at all.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

"dannyb" <danny_nospam@systemc.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I recently went to the Microsoft Mobility conference in London. Which I
> thought was very good and informative. But I would like to get my hands
on
> the slides that where used within the sessions. I know Microsoft plan to
> send us all a DVD with everything on it, but that's approx. 1 month after
> the event. I have to present my argument for using the .net platform for
> our future mobile development (which is starting now) as soon as possible
> (month is to long to wait)
>
> Of course I wrote notes while there but, I would like to reflect back to
the
> slides for further information.
>

> Did any body download the slides to there own devices that I could have?
> or is there someone at Microsoft who can help me convince my company that
> this is the root to go down.
>
> Thanks for any help possible.
>
> Danny

dannyb

Thanks for that,

there not there yet, but I'll keep an eye open for them.

Danny

"Mark Fitzpatrick" <fitzpatrick@smarteronline.com> wrote in message
> Usually they will post them at http://www.microsoft.co... if
they're
> going to post them at all.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Mark Fitzpatrick
> Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
>
> "dannyb" <danny_nospam@systemc.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > I recently went to the Microsoft Mobility conference in London. Which I
> > thought was very good and informative. But I would like to get my hands
> on
> > the slides that where used within the sessions. I know Microsoft plan
> > send us all a DVD with everything on it, but that's approx. 1 month
after
> > the event. I have to present my argument for using the .net platform
for
> > our future mobile development (which is starting now) as soon as
possible
> > (month is to long to wait)
> >
> > Of course I wrote notes while there but, I would like to reflect back to
> the
> > slides for further information.
> >

> > Did any body download the slides to there own devices that I could have?
> > or is there someone at Microsoft who can help me convince my company
that
> > this is the root to go down.
> >
> > Thanks for any help possible.
> >
> > Danny