comp.programming.threads

About my projects...

Ramine

12/26/2015 2:06:00 AM

Hello,

As you have seen me talking before in my previous posts,
i have said that C++ and C are bad, and i have explained to
you why, but as you have seen me also, i have invented many
synchronization and parallel algorithms in FreePascal and Delphi,
here they are:

https://sites.google.com/site...

but i must be frank with you, i have tried to port some of
my projects that was wrote in Delphi and FreePascal to
C++ , i have actually ported my SemaMonitor synchonization
algorithm to C++ , and that was easy for me, but i have
encountered some problems inherent to C and C++ language
like the fact that for example implicit conversion from signed long type
to unsigned long type is authorized in C and C++ and that
make C and C++ bad languages as i have explained it to you,
also i have tried to port the scalable Hoard memory allocator and
the scalable Intel tbbmalloc memory allocator to GCC mingw, but
this was not possible because the source code didn't not
compile, but even if the dynamic libraries of those
scalable memory allocators are available, it was
too difficult to change the memory allocator of GCC mingw
for example to use the dynamic libraries, but in FreePascal
and Delphi that was easy because FreePascal and Delphi
was designed like that and permit easily to replace
the memory allocator with those dynamic libraries,
so since i have encountered those problems in C and C++,
that have made me to abondon C and C++ in favor of Delphi and
FreePascal and ADA and Java.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.