comp.programming.threads

My SemaCondvar & SemaMonitor was updated to version 1.31..

Ramine

11/25/2015 11:05:00 PM

Hello..

My SemaCondvar & SemaMonitor was updated to version 1.31..

I have added a contructor`s parameter called size that permit
to set the size of the array of my scalable lock called AMLock.

You can download my new SemaCondvar & SemaMonitor version 1.31 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/light-weight-semacondvar-s...

and from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/semacondvar-s...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
2 Answers

Sarah

Thanks, Dave,

I already did that and I'm back to happily playing the "old" solitaire.
Funny though, while I was so frustrated with the new Solitaire, I learned how
to play Spider Solitaire on Vista.. go figure :-)

"Dave" wrote:

> You can copy the sol.exe from XP and run it on Vista.
> Also freecell.exe, but you also need the cards.dll
>

> "Terode" <Terode@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Sarah , I couldn't agree more. Old Solitaire was relaxing... Vista Sol is
> > terrible
> >
> > "Sarah" wrote:
> >
> >> Does anyone know if I can download the "regular" solitaire game from
> >> Windows
> >> XP if I have Vista now? With all the compatibility issues that Vista has,
> >> didn't know if it's possible to do this.
> >>
> >> The solitaire game with Vista is awful!!
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Sarah

Dave

I fail to understand what is more relaxing or in any way better about the
old Solitaire game. I like playing Solitaire on the computer to relax me and
every since first seeing the new Vista games have been far happier with them
since they are more of what they should be. The old games were so short on
development and flexibilty that they just weren't anywhere near as good as
they should have been. The window isn't resizable on the old game so that if
you'd like to have your cards really big too bad. If you run really low
resolution, for whatever reason that might be, then fine, the cards aren't
minscule. Run 1920 x 1200 on a 24" flat screen and it's nice to have the
cards bigger than a postage stamp. As for more relaxing I really don't get
it. The game plays like Solitaire either version.