comp.programming.threads

About my projects ...

Ramine

11/22/2015 1:52:00 AM

Hello,

Now , ladies and gentlemen, you can be confident with all my projects
that are freewares, because i have thoroughly tested them and i think
they are stable and fast now , and i think i have corrected all the bugs
in them.

One last note, if you want to compile my projects on 64 bit compilers
and run them, you have to use the DLL called msvcr100.dll that you can
download from here:

https://sites.google.com/site...ne...

On 32 bit compilers you need msvcr110.dll that you will find inside the
zip files......

You need msvcr110.dll and msvcr100.dll because under Delphi XE versions
i am using the scalable tbbmalloc memory manager from Intel that is very
fast and efficient and that needs them...

You can download all my projects that are freewares from:

https://sites.google.com/site...

So be happy with all my projects !

And feel free to port them to other programming languages !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.