comp.programming.threads

Re: How do I look inside an .exe file to view the programming

jmasters7898

10/13/2015 8:25:00 AM

I actually can't believe this has been going since 2007, anyway i was just trying to do this for a program that my mate and I created in Visual Studio but i lost the source project and was thinking of modifying the code.
1 Answer

nigrtrash

Jmaste, Sometimes intelligent programmers will decompile their programs to assembly code and then edit the assembly code instead of the source, why would they do this? I don't really know why, except to make the code run faster on PCs, (they did this with windows OS)