comp.programming.threads

Computers that use light instead of electricity will be here within 10 years

Ramine

7/31/2015 7:49:00 PM

Hello...

Computers that use light instead of electricity will be here within 10 years

Read more here:

http://www.sciencealert.com/computers-that-use-light-instead-of-electricity-will-apparently-be-here-withi...

Merci,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
1 Answer

DuZhanghua

I have a Toshiba Satellite P305D running Vista X64 and KotOR installed
and runs ingame just fine. The problem that I have is that it crashes
when trying to play the videos, which is solved by disabling the movies.
I would like to see the videos though because i have not played the
original KotOR and would like to not miss out on the story line.

--
DraconisRojo