comp.programming.threads

An .exe File Question

Meister Robo

7/21/2015 8:17:00 PM

When you edit an .exe file, where in the programming do you edit that directs the .exe to look for data in a specified file? I am trying to get an .exe file to run by reading data from a .swf file instead of .ssf file. The .swf is in the .ssf. So when I mod the .swf I have to keep putting it back into the .ssf. I want to run the .exe with the data folder containing .swf. I tried opening the .ssf in a flash decompiler and that worked, but then I could not save.
Thank you for reading and I look forward to your response.
Meister Robo