comp.programming.threads

Read more about my Parallel archiver...

Ramine

7/8/2015 10:50:00 PM

Hello,

I want to be more clearer about my Parallel archiver, i have designed
my Parallel archiver engine so that you can script or you can automate
the archiving with easy, and as you have noticed i have supported the
best parallel compression algorithms, but what is more interesting
about my Parallel archiver is that you can use it like a database
system with an access of O(1) time complexity , because i have also
designed it like a hashtable that you have to use from the harddisk or
from memory, this is where my Parallel archiver shines ! The Zip and
7Zip tools do not support that , and i have just tested for example 7Zip
GUI tool and i have noticed that on a somewhat bigger archive with for
example 20000 of files, it will take too much time to add or to delete a
file, because those functions like the delete and add will incur a move
of multiple files so that to make an empty place where to put the newer
file, this will happen in 7Zip amd Zip for the add and delete functions,
and this is far worse than my Parallel archiver that do a delete() (when
you mark the file deleted) and an Add() of a file in O(1) time
complexity, so my Parallel archiver is really fast and much faster than
7Zip and Zip, so my Parallel archiver is excellent in that regards, also
i want to advice you to use an SSD drive of the Intel type like the
Intel SSD DC S3500 Series or Intel SSD DC 3600 Series or the Intel SSD
DC 3700 Series, because they are excellent Intel SSD drives that don't
have problems with power-outages and because they will be really fast
to load the index with my Parallel archiver...so i will advice you to
take into consideration my Parallel archiver because it's an excellent tool.

Please read the following:

===

Conclusion

Right now, there is only one reliable SSD manufacturer: Intel.
That really is the end of the discussion. It would appear that Intel is
the only manufacturer of SSDs that provide sufficiently large on-board
temporary power (probably in the form of supercapacitors) to cover
writing back the entire cache when power is pulled, even when the
on-board cache is completely full.

Read here: http://lkcl.net/reports/ssd_ana...

===

You can download and read more about my new Parallel archiver 3.21 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/paralle...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Andy [Ex-MSFT]

"Thalianos" <Thalianos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Gotcha. I was hoping it was all Games for Windows branded software. Oh
> well, maybe some day, thanks!
>
> "Paul Smith" wrote:
>
>> "Thalianos" <Thalianos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I thought I heard that, if you have a gammer tag for your Xbox 360, you
>> >could
>> > affix it to your Windows Vista and earn achievment points in "Games for
>> > Windows" branded software. Is this true or just a fanciful rumor?
>>
>> For some Games for Windows games, yes. For example Shadowrun, or Halo 2,
>> which are branded as 'Games for Windows - Live'.

ZOMG, Games for Windows Live sucks rocks. Keep your console achievements on
the console, please.

(*Notice: The message herein is solely the opinion of one gamer who thinks
consoles suck, but still owns a 360, because Mass Effect is coming out soon
and after KOTOR he knows he's going to want to play it asap, but Halo still
sucks.*)