comp.programming.threads

Parallel archiver 3.2 is here...

Ramine

6/23/2015 7:20:00 PM

Hello,

Parallel archiver version 3.2 is here...

In the previous version , Parallel archiver was not supporting correctly
the storing of empty directories, so in this new version i have
supported the storing of empty directories, and i have optimized more...

To store empty directories please use ffDirectory in the "AddAttributes"
like this:

pzr.AddAttributes:=[ffArchive,ffReadOnly,ffHidden,ffSystem,ffDirectory];

And please look at the test demos that i have included on the zip file...

Finally i think my Parallel varfiler engine is complete and i think it
is stable and it is really fast, next step i will design a graphical
user interface for it...

You can download my new Parallel archiver version 3.2 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/paralle...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Ramine

I correct some typos , please read again...

Hello,

Parallel archiver version 3.2 is here...

In the previous version , Parallel archiver was not supporting correctly
the storing of empty directories, so in this new version i have
supported the storing of empty directories, and i have optimized it more...

To store empty directories please use ffDirectory in the "AddAttributes"
like this:

pzr.AddAttributes:=[ffArchive,ffReadOnly,ffHidden,ffSystem,ffDirectory];

And please look at the test demos that i have included on the zip file...

Finally i think my Parallel archiver engine is complete and i think it