comp.programming.threads

Parallel archiver version 3.1

Ramine

6/20/2015 4:07:00 AM

Hello,

Parallel archiver version 3.1 is here...

I have optimized more my Parallel archiver, now in this new version 3.1,
the loading of the index can be done 3X times faster than before, and i
have done a benchmark with my new Parallel archiver version 3.1 and i
have noticed that it can load now an index of 80000 files in about 9.5
seconds on an SSD drive, that's really fast !
so i think that this new version 3.1 has attain now a good quality
and it can be considered an industrial library now and i think that it's
now a stable version, so i think that you can be confident with
this new version 3.1 and hope that you will be happy with all the
enhancements that i have brought to my Parallel archiver.

You can download my Parallel archiver version 3.1 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/paralle...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.