comp.programming.threads

Parallel archiver 3.0

Ramine

6/5/2015 10:35:00 PM

Hello,

I have updated my Parallel archiver to version 3.0, i have
added an important boolean property called LoadStreamIndex , if this
property is true, it will load the file names keys and there
corresponding file positions, if it is false it will not. And when do
you use this property ? when you want to avoid to load the index of
the archive and you want to Extract the archive directly with the
ExtractAll() method without loading the index, here is an example:

---

PROGRAM TEST;

uses cmem,system.classes,PZlibArchiver,zlibex,system.sysutils,findfile;

var
pzr: TPZlibArchiver;
fstream1:tfilestream;

Begin
fstream1:=TFileStream.create('amine.z', fmOpenReadWrite);

pzr :=TPZlibArchiver.Create('',1000,4);
pzr.indicator:=true; // to show the compression and decompression rate
pzr.password:='amine'; // Parallel encryption with AES

pzr.LoadStreamIndex:=false;

pzr.Stream:=fstream1;

pzr.ExtractAll('c:\tmp1000');

pzr.free;
End.

---

Also i have optimized more my Parallel archiver...

You can download my new parallel archiver version 3.0 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/paralle...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.