comp.programming.threads

My projects were updated

Ramine

5/28/2015 5:00:00 PM

Hello,

I have just updated my projects , i have discovered a problem
with the threadpool, from time to time the threadpool was not scaling,
so i have corrected this problem and the threadpool is scaling perfectly
and my projects are now working correctly.

Please download again my following projects, i have just updated
them and they are at the same version even if i have updated the
threadpool inside them:

- Parallel archiver
- Parallel compression library
- Parallel sort library
- Scalable Parallel implementation of Conjugate Gradient Linear System
solver library that is NUMA-aware and cache-aware
- and Stringtree

You can download them again from:

https://sites.google.com/site...

Thank you,