comp.programming.threads

Efficient Threadpool engine with priorities was updated to version 2.1

Ramine

5/25/2015 6:37:00 PM

Hello,

My efficient Threadpool engine with priorities was updated to version
2.1, i have changed the concurrent FIFO queue of my efficient Threadpool
engine with priorities, now the concurrent FIFO queue is waitfree on the
push() and lockfree on the pop(), so it's really fast, and i have also
changed the algorithm of my efficient Threadpool engine and now i have
tested it thoroughly and i think that it's a stable and a correct
algorithm and it's fast, i have also updated the HTML tutorial inside
the zipfile, please look inside the tutorial to learn how to use my
efficient Threadpool engine.

I have also updated my Threadpool engine to version 2.1..

You can download my efficient Threadpool engine with priorities version
2.1 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/...-with-...

And you can download my Threadpool engine version 2.1 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.