comp.programming.threads

All my projects was updated

Ramine

5/23/2015 1:55:00 AM

Hello,

I have stress tested my scalable AMLock and scalable MLock(they are
scalable Locks) and i have noticed by stress testing them that they are
still causing a kind of deadlock, this problem is showing when you are
using an asm pause instruction in place of a windows sleep(0) or a Linux
Threadswitch(), this problem is showing on Ticketspinlock also , and
becareful of the the proportional ticketpinslock that contains this
problem, so i have corrected this problem and my scalable AMLock and
scalable MLock are working perfectly now.. so i have updated all my
projects to use my new scalable AMLock and my scalable MLock, please
download again all my projects they are still at the same version even
if i have updated them with the new scalable AMLock and the new scalable
MLock. I have corrected also this problem on my efficient Threadpool
engine, so finally i think all my projects are reliable and stable and
fast. So be happy with them !

You can download again all my projects with the new update, they
are still at the same version except for my efficient Threadpool
engine that i have just updated to version 2.01, you can download them
again from here:

https://sites.google.com/site...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.