comp.programming.threads

I have updated some of my projects

Ramine

5/20/2015 9:31:00 PM

Hello,

I have updated some of my projects, i have noticed that some
of my projects was using a scalable array lock that was slowing
down when used with background processes, and i have correct
that by using my new scalable AMLock that is very fast and that
revolved this problem, the projects that was updated are:

Parallel archiver
Parallel compression library
and Parallel sort library..

Please you can download them again , they are at the same version even
if i have updated them to use my scalable AMLock..

Also i have just ported my scalable AMLock to the Delphi XE version,
you can download it from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scala...

And please notice that i think that all my projects are stable now and
they are also fast.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Ramine

I correct some typos , please read again...

Hello,

I have updated some of my projects, i have noticed that some of my
projects was using a scalable array based lock that was slowing down
when used with background processes, and i have corrected that by using
my new scalable AMLock that is very fast and that revolved this problem,
the projects that was updated are:

Parallel archiver
Parallel compression library
and Parallel sort library..

Please you can download them again , they are at the same version even
if i have updated them to use my scalable AMLock, you can download them
from:

https://sites.google.com/site...

Also i have just ported my scalable AMLock to the Delphi XE versions,
you can download it from here:

https://sites.google.com/site...scalable-amlock