comp.programming.threads

There is still a big problem

Ramine

3/22/2015 1:44:00 AM

Hello...

There is still a big problem...

I wrote:

"I mean when you start playing each time the probability of
1/1000000000, you can not say if you are playing for a long time or a
short time, it is like if the variable of "time" doesn't exist, this
is what i mean, but the "probability" that the time is inside the long
interval of time of the probability of 1/1000000000 is maintained, so it
is like we are saying that my affirmation: "because the event can
appear at ANY MOMENT" is also very improbable."

I will make the affirmation that there is still a problem in the
fondation of probability..

Because when you start to play the probability of 1/1000000000
the space of the events will be reduced , because if we divide the
interval of the long time of the probability 1/1000000000 by 8 the
higher part that is the longuer times will appear with a probability of
1/8, because when we start playing the probability of 1/1000000000, the
probability that we have started with a long time is reduced because if
we consider the long times being the above 1/8 part of the of the
probability 1/1000000000 that is a long time, this higher part of the
long times can appear with a probability 1/8 , so if the higher part of
the long times can appear with a probability of 1/8 this will place us
much nearer to the event of the probability 1/1000000000, that means
this will reduce the significantly probability that the event will not
appear of 1-(1/1000000000), so what i want to say that even with a
probability of 1/1000000000 we are not safe ! i mean that even a
probability of 1/1000000000 or smaller is dangerous.

This is what i want to say...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

1 Answer

Ramine

Hello..

If you have read my previous post titled: "there is still a big problem"

I think i have understood what is the problem with my reasonning...

I think that even if my previous reasoning appear a good reasonning,
there is still a "contradiction", because a probability 1/1000000000
that an event appear, means that the event is really improbable to
appear, so we can not contradict this logical fact, so what's the
problem then with my reasonning, i think that a probability of
1/1000000000 that an event appear is like saying that the time that it
takes to the event to appear is like "infinite"(in relation with
infinity), it is like an axes of real numbers, so if we plug this fact
in my previous reasonning this will make the time infinite so if we
start to play the probability of 1/1000000000 it is like if the previous
time that we were playing is probabilitic and infinite, this will
elevate the contradiction with my previous reasonning of my previous
reasonning. So we are safe !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.