comp.programming.threads

Position : Core JAVA Multithreading Developer ( With Capital Markets Exp) - NYC, NY

jgdakngupta

3/20/2015 8:23:00 PM

HI Friends,

Below is the JOB Description :

Role: Core Java Multithreading Developer (with Capital Markets exp.)
(Needs Locals Only)
Location: NYC, NY

JD:
Strong Core Java (worked with concurrency package, multi threading, collections framework, strong OOP concepts)
Qualifications
#CoreJava #Multithreading #Capital #Market #FTE #Banking
Very strong in Spring with frameworks like IOC, AOP, Worked with Java Transactions
Unix: Should have good handle with Unix commands (commands to monitor processes etc)
Database: Should be able to write complex queries, analyse query plans, tuning of SQls, Indexing etc
Domain experience: Should have capital markets experience (Preferably futures). Please share profiles with above technical skills and non IB exp also as we have multiple requirements and some of them do not require IB experience.

Thanks,

Regards,

Akanksha Gupta| Direct - (727) 266-3743| Plaxonic Inc.
akanksha.gupta@plaxonic.com | www.plaxonic.com

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Plaxonic Inc.I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Thanks again.

1 Answer

Kaz Kylheku

On 2015-03-20, jgdakngupta@gmail.com <jgdakngupta@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI Friends,

Yo!

> Below is the JOB Description :

Gee, *NOW* you tell me! I read "HI Friends" and then spent 45 minutes looking
for the descrition ABOVE that line, including in the headers.

Sheesh ...