Personal Thanks to the RubyConf Bloggers

Curt Hibbs

10/4/2004 3:04:00 AM

I just wanted to say a big *thank you* to those who blogged RubyConf 200
day-by-day. While I was not able to attend, I could almost feel like I was
there by reading the accounts from several different people's perspectives!

Curt

7 Answers

Joe Cheng

Curt Hibbs wrote:
> I just wanted to say a big *thank you* to those who blogged RubyConf 200
> day-by-day.

Do you mind posting links to some of those blogs? Thanks!

gabriele renzi

Curt Hibbs ha scritto:
> I just wanted to say a big *thank you* to those who blogged RubyConf 200
> day-by-day. While I was not able to attend, I could almost feel like I was
> there by reading the accounts from several different people's perspectives!

+1

Curt Hibbs

Joe Cheng wrote:

> Curt Hibbs wrote:
> > I just wanted to say a big *thank you* to those who blogged RubyConf 200
> > day-by-day.
>
> Do you mind posting links to some of those blogs? Thanks!

James Britt originally posted these links on his blog (and has a picture of
the conference attendees from the presenter's view) at
http://www.ruby-doc.org/index.rb/... -- here are the URLs that james
posted and that I have been reading:

http://oneste...
http://www.jamisbuck....
http://f...
http://pabl...

There's probably be more. I would appreciate any additional links, myself.

Thanks,
Curt

gabriele renzi

Curt Hibbs ha scritto:

> There's probably be more. I would appreciate any additional links, myself.

well, rubygarden.org has a list of ruby blogs, I guess some have been at
rubyconf and would post their experience

James Britt

Joe Cheng wrote:
> Curt Hibbs wrote:
>
>> I just wanted to say a big *thank you* to those who blogged RubyConf 200
>> day-by-day.
>

> Do you mind posting links to some of those blogs? Thanks!

See recent postings on http://www.ru....

There may be others, though.

James

sera

gabriele renzi <rff_rff@remove-yahoo.it> wrote in message news:<Eea8d.23273$N45.605498@twister2.libero.it>...
> Curt Hibbs ha scritto:
>
> > There's probably be more. I would appreciate any additional links, myself.
>
> well, rubygarden.org has a list of ruby blogs, I guess some have been at
> rubyconf and would post their experience

Where is this list you speak of? I canna find it.

gabriele renzi

Francis Hwang ha scritto:
> gabriele renzi <rff_rff@remove-yahoo.it> wrote in message news:<Eea8d.23273$N45.605498@twister2.libero.it>...
>
>>Curt Hibbs ha scritto:
>>

>>>There's probably be more. I would appreciate any additional links, myself.
>>
>>well, rubygarden.org has a list of ruby blogs, I guess some have been at
>>rubyconf and would post their experience
>

> Where is this list you speak of? I canna find it.

I guess you searched the wiki :)

It's on the main page, and actually you could contact chad to add you :)