Re: Learn French in the Alps.

David Ross

10/3/2004 10:48:00 PM

Please stop spamming lists, thanks

--dross

John Cuteaux wrote:

>To learn French in France, I found this great school, located both in Annecy and Chambéry, in the heart of the Alps. Given the number of activities and the surroundings I thought I would share this ressource with others.
>
>http://www.i...
>
>Let me know if you have any good education portal ressources. Thanks.

5 Answers

STEPHEN BECKER I V

To learn Ruby in my back yard, spam everyone.
Becker

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 07:48:02 +0900, David Ross <dross@code-exec.net> wrote:
> Please stop spamming lists, thanks
>
> --dross
>

> John Cuteaux wrote:
>
> >To learn French in France, I found this great school, located both in Annecy and Chambéry, in the heart of the Alps. Given the number of activities and the surroundings I thought I would share this ressource with others.
> >
> >http://www.i...
> >
> >Let me know if you have any good education portal ressources. Thanks.

Matt Lawrence

STEPHEN BECKER I V

Its better then the swiss alps. You ever hear of the appalachian?

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:40:51 +0900, Matt Lawrence <matt@technoronin.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, STEPHEN BECKER I V wrote:
>
> > To learn Ruby in my back yard, spam everyone.
>
> Ok, where's your back yard? I may show up...
>
> -- Matt
> It's not what I know that counts, it's what I can remember in time to use.

David Ross

appalachian mountains? If so.. where are you? :)

--dross

STEPHEN BECKER I V wrote:

>Its better then the swiss alps. You ever hear of the appalachian?
>

>On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:40:51 +0900, Matt Lawrence <matt@technoronin.com> wrote:
>

>>On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, STEPHEN BECKER I V wrote:
>>

>>>To learn Ruby in my back yard, spam everyone.
>>>

>>Ok, where's your back yard? I may show up...
>>
>>-- Matt
>>It's not what I know that counts, it's what I can remember in time to use.

STEPHEN BECKER I V

PA for now. I am going to school at http://www... ESU
Becker