comp.programming.threads

About my parallel algorithm

Ramine

1/12/2015 12:12:00 AM

Hello,

As you have noticed i have implemented a Parallel Conjugate gradient
solver library that is NUMA-aware and cache-aware... and you have to
know that my parallel library is scalable on NUMA architecture...

I have just done a simulation cause i am using a probabilistic
mechanism to render my algorithm NUMA-aware, and this probabilistic
mechanism is very efficient cause i have just done a simulation
and my probabilistic mechanism is giving a very good results and my very
efficient probabilistic mechanism have also rendered my parallel
algorithm into a scalable parallel algorithm on NUMA architecture.

You can download my Parallel Conjugate gradient solver library from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalable-parallel-implementation-of-conjugate-gradient-linear-system-solver-library-that-is-numa-aware-and-c...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.