comp.programming.threads

I have just received this email

Ramine

11/28/2014 10:11:00 PM

Hello,

I have just received an email from the president Normand Peladeau
of the Provalis Research that is a world-leading developer of text
analysis software with ground-breaking qualitative, quantitative and
mixed methods programs. Here is the website of his company:

http://provalisresearch.co...

He saws my work on my Parallel projects that i have done with Delphi and
Freepascal and i think he wants me to work for them, here is the
email that i have received from him:

-----

Amine,

I saw one of your posting on the web and saw that you were probably in
Quebec (videotron.ca). Are you looking for a programming job? Someone
with Delphi skills and mathematical and statistical background would
probably have a good chance to get an interesting programming job at my
company.

If you are interested in either a job or some contracts, please send me
your CV or some notes.

Normand Peladeau

Provalis Research

----

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

2 Answers

Chris M. Thomasson

> "Ramine" wrote in message news:m5ahag$k1o$2@dont-email.me...

> Hello,

> I have just received an email from the president Normand Peladeau
> of the Provalis Research that is a world-leading developer of text
> analysis software with ground-breaking qualitative, quantitative and
> mixed methods programs. Here is the website of his company:

> http://provalisresearch.co...

> He saws my work on my Parallel projects that i have done with Delphi and
> Freepascal and i think he wants me to work for them

That is great news; I wish you all the luck in the world.

One little point, please _try_ running your algorithms through a
race detector like

https://code.google.com/p/data-race-test/wiki/Threa...

or

http://www.1024cores.net/home/relacy-rac...

:^)

Gerald Breuer

Ramine wrote:

> He saws my work on my Parallel projects that i have done with Delphi
> and Freepascal and i think he wants me to work for them, here is the
> email that i have received from him:

I hope he will notice your bug-frequency.