comp.programming.threads

Re: How do I look inside an .exe file to view the programming

ckay4ever

11/24/2014 6:33:00 PM

On Monday, November 12, 2007 4:37:59 PM UTC-8, David Schwartz wrote:
> On Nov 11, 10:57 am, "corbyguy" <corby...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> > I have downloaded an .exe program file and I would like to look inside this
> > .exe program file to have a look at, view and read the details of the
> > program.
> >
> > Does anyone know of a program that I can use to open up this .exe file so I
> > can view and read the written program?
> >
> > Jamie
>
> Given how poorly your question is asked, I doubt the answer would be
> of any use to you. It's like if someone asked, "what tools would I
> need to build a bridge across the Hudson River?" Anyone who wouldn't
> even mention what kind of bridge he's building is obviously not going
> to be able to build a bridge even with the right tools.
>
> (Is this a Windows executable? 32-bits? And what does this have to do
> with comp.programming.threads subject matter?)
>
> But, FWIW, here's an example of the type of program you think you're
> looking for:
> http://www.backerstreet.com/r...
>
> DS

HOW ABOUT JUST TRY TO ANSWER IT AS BEST AS YOU CAN INSTEAD OF BEING A FUCKIN PUNK ABOUT IT.. Just like you can open up Disk Images/ISO you CAN open a EXE file as well and see the files and data assosiated with the file.