comp.programming.threads

About my projects

Ramine

11/8/2014 10:32:00 PM

Hello,

Finally i am happy cause i have discovered the new tbbmalloc memory
manager that solved my problems, so you have to be very careful cause
SynScaleMM and ScaleMM memory managers contain serious bugs , so please
use the tbbmalloc memory manager, and inside my zipfile you will find
the tbbmalloc DLLs inside the .\tbbmalloc32 and .\tbbmalloc64
directories, and the Object pascal interface is inside the "cmem.pas"
file, so after i have just updated my projects to use tbbmalloc memory
manager , i have also noticed that they are really stable now, and my
Parallel archiver is also really stable now, i have tested it thoroughly
and it is rock solid , my other Delphi XE projects are rock solid and
stable also.

So i have just updated my following projects to use Intel tbbmalloc
with the Delphi XE versions:

1- Parallel Archiver
2- Parallel compression library
3- Parallel Sort library
4- Parallel Varfiler
5- Scalable MLock
6- Lightweight SemaCondvar and SemaMonitor
7- SemaCondvar and SemaMonitor
8- Threadpool with priorities

Please download again the updated Delphi XE versions of all my projects
above from:

https://sites.google.com/site...

But read this Important notice about my projects and softwares:

These softwares are provided on an "as-is" basis, with no warranties,
express or implied. The entire risk and liability of using it is yours.
Any damages resulting from the use or misuse of those softwares will be
the responsibility of the user.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
1 Answer

Tom

the only one who responds to or comments on your posts is yourself. Does this tell you anything about the usefulness of your posts? or work? or life?