comp.programming.threads

My projects was updated

Ramine

11/8/2014 5:15:00 AM

Hello,

I have used the following memory manager for Delphi XE version
called ScaleMM, here it is:

http://code.google.com/...

But I have descovered today that it has a very serious bug when compiled
for 32bit, and it has caused my Parallel archiver to hang..so i have
completly updated my projects and i have used another memory
manager called SynScaleMM, here it is:

http://blog.synopse.info/post/2010/12/04/...

But this memory manager was not ported to 64bit , so i have ported
myself this memory manager to 64bit, and it is now working perfectly
with Delphi XE both 32bit and 64bit, i have just updated my following
projects to use SynScaleMM with Delphi XE versions:

1- Parallel Archiver
2- Parallel compression library
3- Parallel Sort library
4- Parallel Varfiler
5- Scalable MLock
6- Lightweight SemaCondvar and SemaMonitor
7- SemaCondvar and SemaMonitor

Since i am using now SynScaleMM , my scalable RWLock and my SemaCondvar
and SemaMonitor are compiling correctly with Delphi XE for Windows and
for OSX.

Please download again the updated Delphi version of all my projects
above from:

https://sites.google.com/site...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.