comp.programming.threads

Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.2

Ramine

10/31/2014 12:40:00 AM

Hello,

My Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.2,
now if you are archiving your files and there was a problem and the
archiving has stopped , my Parallel archiver will catch the problem
by saying: "Problem loading the index..." and it will repair correctly
the archive, after that open again the archive and this time the index
will be loaded correctly... or you can simple catch the
damaged file by testing the integrity of your files, and after that you
can delete the damaged file...

Now i have tested thoroughly my Parallel archiver and it's rock solid
and stable.

You can download the new Parallel archiver version 2.2 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/paralle...

My Parallel compression library was also updated...

Please download my new Parallel compression library version 3.31 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/parallel-compressi...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

5 Answers

Ramine

Hello,

I have to say that my Parallel archiver is a complex software, and i
have succeded to manage efficiently its complexity and i have finally
brought to you a rock solid and really stable Parallel library for
compression and archiving, i have done also a scalability prediction of
my Parallel archiver on multicores and it is giving a good results.. i
have also succeeded by constructing an extremely easy programming
interface that easy Parallel archiver for you...

You can download the new Parallel archiver version 2.2 from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/paralle...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Ramine

Hello,

If you ask me a question such as:

Amine, how can we be confident and delete the files on the hardisk after
archiving them ?

Answer:

Before deleting the files on your hardisk after archiving them, you can
for example compare the number of bytes of all the uncompressed files on
your archive and the number of files on your archive with the number of
files and the total size in bytes of all the files on your hardisk, you
can do it easily by programming using the Parallel archiver interface,
and of course you can test the integrity of the files of your archive..

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Ramine

Hello,

My previous answer apply easily if you are archiving a directory and all
its files.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Ramine

Hello,

Please read this about my Parallel archiver:

This software is provided on an "as-is" basis, with no warranties,
express or implied. The entire risk and liability of using it is yours.
Any damages resulting from the use or misuse of this software will be
the responsibility of the user.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

Ramine

Hello,

I have updated my Parallel archiver to version 2.23, i have forgot to
update the AddStream() method, and i have do it, and now it is rock
solid and stable.

Please read this about my Parallel archiver:

This software is provided on an "as-is" basis, with no warranties,
express or implied. The entire risk and liability of using it is yours.
Any damages resulting from the use or misuse of this software will
be the responsibility of the user.

You can download Parallel archiver 2.23 from: