Anyone blogging the Ruby Conference?

Lyle Johnson

10/1/2004 6:06:00 PM

Is anyone blogging the conference?

6 Answers

James Britt

Lyle Johnson wrote:

> Is anyone blogging the conference?

I'm adding things to ruby-doc, but I'm also trying to pay attention :)

(Austin is talking now about ruwiki.)

James

PS

Sorry you couldn't make it. Get better soon.

Chad Fowler

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 03:19:04 +0900, James Britt
<jamesunderbarb@neurogami.com> wrote:

> Lyle Johnson wrote:
>
> > Is anyone blogging the conference?
>
> I'm adding things to ruby-doc, but I'm also trying to pay attention :)
>
> (Austin is talking now about ruwiki.)

Jim Weirich at http://onst....

Also keep an eye out for mp3 and/or video of some or all of the sessions.

Chad

Jamis Buck

Lyle Johnson wrote:
> Is anyone blogging the conference?
>
> .

I'm planning to, but since I'm lousy at taking notes, it will probably
just be a summary of the "gee-whiz" items that struck me.

Look for the first issue tonight at http://www.jamisbuck... ...

- Jamis

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3@email.byu.edu

sera

I am, at http://f... .

Also, if you're blogging RubyConf you should include the RubyCentral
URL, so that you can be found via Technorati:

http://technorati.com/cosmos/search.html?rank=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rubycentral.org%2Fcon...

Jamis Buck <jgb3@email.byu.edu> wrote in message news:<415DA344.9080807@email.byu.edu>...
> Lyle Johnson wrote:
> > Is anyone blogging the conference?
> >
> > .
> >

> I'm planning to, but since I'm lousy at taking notes, it will probably
> just be a summary of the "gee-whiz" items that struck me.
>
> Look for the first issue tonight at http://www.jamisbuck... ...
>
> - Jamis

James Britt

I've posted a list of known blogs and wikis on ruby-doc.org.

http://www.ruby-doc.org/index.rb/2004/Oct/2#A_View_of...

If I missed someone, please let me know (jbritt AT ruby-doc DOT org is
the better address to use for this).

BTW, for those missing out on the fun, here's what it looks like of
you're giving a presentation:

http://www.ruby-doc.org/index.rb/2004/Oct/2#A_View_of...

James Britt

gabriele renzi

James Britt ha scritto:
> I've posted a list of known blogs and wikis on ruby-doc.org.
>
> http://www.ruby-doc.org/index.rb/2004/Oct/2#A_View_of...

I guess you can now add
http://pabl...
and