comp.programming.threads

More about Parallel Varfiler

Ramine

10/29/2014 12:55:00 AM

Hello,

If you look at Java or Delphi , then if you use persitant objects , i
think you have to save them manually to the hardisk file, but my
Parallel Varfiler is more powerful cause it can save automaticaly
to hardisk file each key and its corresponding data that you write to
the hashtable , and as i have said my Parallel Varfiler don't use a
single RWLock around the Hashtable, but it is more powerful cause it is
more fine grained cause it uses lock striping and an RWLock for each
bucket of the hashtable, so it's more scalable and fast.

So you have to take a look at my Parallel Varfiler and its programming
interface that is easy to use.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
1 Answer

Ramine

I wrote:

>but my Parallel Varfiler is more powerful cause it can save
>automaticaly to hardisk file each key and its corresponding data that
>you write to the hashtable ,

And when you delete or update a key an it's correponding my Parallel
Varfiler will do it automaticaly for each key , so it's more powerful
than persistant objects that you have to save manually to the hardisk,
and Parallel Varfiler supports variants and streams, so all in all
Parallel Varfiler is an interesting tool i think.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.