comp.programming.threads

About my Parallel VarFiler

Ramine

10/21/2014 9:11:00 PM

Hello,

I have invented my Parallel VarFiler that is a Parallel HashTable that
uses lock striping (that is a fine grained locking), so it is more
scalable, and also that can be saved automatically or manually to a file
or to a stream or to a string and it can be restored from a file or
from a stream or from a string back to the Hashtable in memory, and it's
fault tolerant to power failures etc.

I have took a look to the C# language and to Java and i think that
the serial hashtable there can be saved to the hardisk but my Parallel
VarFiler is even more powerful cause it can automaticaly save to disk at
realtime the in-memory parallel hashtable and it uses O(1) complexity
for best case access and O(log(n)) complexity for worst case access that
make my Parallel VarFiler even better, please take a look at it and you
will love it.

You can download my Parallel VarFiler:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/paralle...

Amine Moulay Ramdane.