comp.programming.threads

Parallel archiver version 2.21

Ramine

10/21/2014 1:27:00 AM

Hello,

Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.21,
I have added an important function called
"compressionType" that returns the compression
type of the file , so that you can know in advance
if the file that you want to use as an archiver is
a proper archive and with wich compression method
it has been commpressed.

Here is the interface of the function:

function compressionType(name:string):string

- Return the compression type of the file

You can be very confidant with my Parallel archiver
cause it is really stable now.

You can download my Parallel archiver from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/paralle...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.